• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I didn't have THAT on my 2021 bingo card, and I. Am. Here. For. It.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It made 200 million in America alone and was a Disney film. Nobody “slept on it”, I don’t have kids or watch kids movies and I knew about that movie. Pretty much any kids makes money even if they’re bad so it’s hard to claim a kids movie went under the radar. He seems to only watch children’s movies at 41 which shows he’s mentally retarded.
BBCF81D9-BFC0-460D-BA51-E692ECFD557E.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Ah yes the underated gem that won an Oscar.
It also made over $650 million at the box office. It was a massive hit that people would not shut up about. Pat, are you going to tell us how we missed the boat on Avatar and Titanic next?

Maybe Pat thinks it's an underground movie because it is a movie for children and Pat is not legally allowed to see his.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
It also made over $650 million at the box office. It was a massive hit that people would not shut up about. Pat, are you going to tell us how we missed the boat on Avatar and Titanic next?

Maybe Pat thinks it's an underground movie because it is a movie for children and Pat is not legally allowed to see his.
He apparently thinks any movie that didn't spawn a cinematic universe that spanned several movies was a bomb.