• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I didn't get Twitter famous for writing Sci-Fi

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Hb4l8YP.png
"My following." Delusional nigger.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
“Unless you are 'in the biz' you would expect thousands of useless Twitter followers to translate into a great deal of cold, hard cash"

No, nobody would think that.

What he means is ”It has taken me years to realize that my Tweeting has been almost completely worthless for my so-called 'career'. Therefore the average person would struggle to comprehend that"

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
More people know "Patrick Tomlinson" from Apostlegate than from twitter. The medium articles and then dedicated website have gotten more hits than any tweet he's had since the abortion tweet, perhaps more than that!

Plus you know, he's a professional comic thats now known in many comedy circles as the guy who teamed up with Seth Simons
SeTh SiMMons

G

He is the only person I've ever heard say it that way, I almost thought for a second I had been saying it wrong. Boy would I have had peanut butter in my mouth!
It's funny how Patrick chosen the written word as his career when he would likely fail a HS honors English class with his poor spelling, grammar, and syntax. He either takes no pride in writing or is he just too dumb to ever improve.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Stephen King is proof enough you should leave social media the fuck alone beyond promotional posts. Now every time some horseshit happens in the news that fucking faggot has to weigh in like anyone gives a fuck about the opinion of the guy who wrote the book about the aliens that crawl up your asshole and the only way they can stop them is with the help of a retarded boy they knew as children but never mocked for some reason. It's called dream catcher and it was the first book he wrote after that guy hit him with the car.

I'd rather shill my product and keep my views to myself than be a political firebrand any day. Of course, saying thank you to fans never hurts. But you have to be smart about it. Which Rick is not.
Or the kids who have to run a train on the one girl in order to best an evil space clown in the sewer. What I'm saying is he stinks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Claiming to be twitter famous is pathetic in 2021. That’s like bragging you’re MySpace famous, it’s over. You know he constantly tells strangers he’s a big deal on twitter without realizing that shit hasn’t been relevant since Trump was on it.