• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I didn't get Twitter famous for writing Sci-Fi

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Hb4l8YP.png

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
"I'm glad so many of you have stuck around to keep hearing me talk about them."

26 likes, 46,254 followers. 26/46254 = 0.0005% of your following cared enough to click the little heart. You're not even twitter famous among your own followers, Fatso.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
My first week's pay for a part-time job after school when I was 13 was $90. It wasn't big money then and I didn't feel the need to tell anyone. Mostly because I'd been earning money delivering newspapers since I was 10. Pig needs the validation of money to prove he's not completely worthless. Send your daughter the $66 as pocket money, fatass.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Stephen King is proof enough you should leave social media the fuck alone beyond promotional posts. Now every time some horseshit happens in the news that fucking faggot has to weigh in like anyone gives a fuck about the opinion of the guy who wrote the book about the aliens that crawl up your asshole and the only way they can stop them is with the help of a retarded boy they knew as children but never mocked for some reason. It's called dream catcher and it was the first book he wrote after that guy hit him with the car.

I'd rather shill my product and keep my views to myself than be a political firebrand any day. Of course, saying thank you to fans never hurts. But you have to be smart about it. Which Rick is not.