• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I Didn't Bother Taking Their Names..."

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
Forum Clout
3Nazis3.PNG

https://archive.is/aMw9V

Bad Guys Always Project is the perfect username to call out this fat liar..

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
More lies and fantasies from Pat. Ade took his dignity and he gained 2 chins. And look at those pathetic baby arms. No shoulders. Traps. Anything resembling muscle.
That really is his psychology in a nutshell. Avenging the permanent loss of his dignity by trying to convince himself and other that "no, child, *I* take other people's dignity"

G

He was in tears on a phone call w Josiah. Nevermind the tears that would flow IRL.
Yeah, you know what? Did he ever actually threaten Josiah? Like I feel like once the bitch tits line was uTTered and Josiah was making fun of him, most actual men would have gone down the "why don't you come here and say that shit to my face. You know where to find me. You're a telephone tough guy" road. Rick resorted to infant baby child, shut your fucking mouth, and "I will take this conversation to the authorities". He was a bitch on the phone just like he's a bitch in real life.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Yeah, you know what? Did he ever actually threaten Josiah? Like I feel like once the bitch tits line was uTTered and Josiah was making fun of him, most actual men would have gone down the "why don't you come here and say that shit to my face. You know where to find me. You're a telephone tough guy" road. Rick resorted to infant baby child, shut your fucking mouth, and "I will take this conversation to the authorities". He was a bitch on the phone just like he's a bitch in real life.
I love how we all relisten to the JTs and are constantly discovering new things each listen. Youre 100% right haha

Forum Clout
It's strange because there's nothing wrong with being 40 and having an actual DAD BOD! :love:

But Pat keeps talking about how he's 225 pounds, a trained fighter, his body is a literal weapon. How do people not laugh in his face?
Look at the company he keeps. Compared to pedo Paul he IS a tough guy. Also look at all those Mcdojolife guys. Most of them are fat and lazy and use fake martial arts, so it’s not unusual to see someone with his physique passing themselves off as a “trained fighter”.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How anyone could believe that very obvious lie is beyond me. These types really think they could actually assault people and get away with it without any police involvement. It shows how much twitter has warped their minds. They’re so obsessed with “fighting the good fight” in their minds that anyone they don’t like can be violently assaulted and it’s perfectly legal because they believe they’re “right”

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
How anyone could believe that very obvious lie is beyond me. These types really think they could actually assault people and get away with it without any police involvement. It shows how much twitter has warped their minds. They’re so obsessed with “fighting the good fight” in their minds that anyone they don’t like can be violently assaulted and it’s perfectly legal because they believe they’re “right”
The cops tried to get involved, but Pat gave off such strong "I'll throat-punch you" vibes that they backed off out of fear.