• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"I Didn't Bother Taking Their Names..."

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
3Nazis1.PNG

3Nazis2.PNG

3Nazis3.PNG

PigA10.png

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
No regular man or woman would ever mistake Pat for a actually tough guy who runs, works out and fights. He has a genuine dysmorphia issue. It’s hilarious on this end but must have been exhausting for his family. Even though they failed at getting him treatment to help him function they didn’t do it with malice.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I would pay good money to see this doughy nothing in an actual fight. Guarantee if he got into a confrontation that looked like it was going to turn physical, the first thing he'd do is whip his phone out and threaten to call 911.
I've offered $23k for a bare-knuckle cash vs no twitter ever and got crickets.

Fat crickets.

Forum Clout
Hey Pat, you're a bona fide fuck boy. You tell lies to make yourself look cool. Pathetic little faggot. You've never been in a real fight and nobody fears or is intimidated by you.
He probably does a Tomlinson Technicality on this one - get your ass kicked a half dozen times in high school and the consolation prize is you can claim to have "been in several fights"

The subsequent claims that he's won any of them let alone "more than I've lost" are just complete lies, of course.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
No regular man or woman would ever mistake Pat for a actually tough guy who runs, works out and fights. He has a genuine dysmorphia issue. It’s hilarious on this end but must have been exhausting for his family. Even though they failed at getting him treatment to help him function they didn’t do it with malice.

It's strange because there's nothing wrong with being 40 and having an actual DAD BOD! :love:

But Pat keeps talking about how he's 225 pounds, a trained fighter, his body is a literal weapon. How do people not laugh in his face?

G

It’s hilarious on this end but must have been exhausting for his family.
It's the most exhausting for him. He has to keep track of which stories he tells and all the details so that his lies stay consistent (he still fucks this up though). This is also the big problem with spending so much time on social media. If he told this story in real life (i.e. at a bar that he frequents), as soon as he says "I didn't take their names. Only their dignity" the place would erupt in laughter and he would be so embarrassed and strongly dissuaded from telling tales like this. On Twitter he can just block anyone who calls BS.