• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I did it again.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
wwaw spicy food shits where you have to run cold water over the toilet paper just to soothe your burning butthole?

We've all been there. Vindaloo. The hottest Nando's sauce. That Mongolian beef place's hottest item. I just can't do it any more.
Luckily I have a bidet to soothe my asshole when the time comes.

G

wwaw spicy food shits where you have to run cold water over the toilet paper just to soothe your burning butthole?

We've all been there. Vindaloo. The hottest Nando's sauce. That Mongolian beef place's hottest item. I just can't do it any more.
It's never happened to me. It hurts me all the way down to my stomach but by the time it comes out the other end it's neutralized.

Spicy food is for third-worlders regardless. Nice cholera prophylaxis, stupids.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's never happened to me. It hurts me all the way down to my stomach but by the time it comes out the other end it's neutralized.

Spicy food is for third-worlders regardless. Nice cholera prophylaxis, stupids.
Well how hot have you gone? I've eaten shit that was so spicy hot it destroys your tastebuds and you're basically just eating fire. I've eaten shit like Homer when he took on Chief Wiggum's chili eating challenge and hallucinated and talked to the Johnny Cash coyote.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I went to a fancy Mexican restaurant that didn't serve the stuff we all know, it was mostly food from the coasts. I had some sort of spicy shrimp dish over rice, the waiter even warned me that this thing is lava on a plate but I didn't listen.
That was the hottest thing I ever ate, it wasn't even tasty, it was just pain, I was sitting in a fancy restaurant hunched over my plate with tears in my eyes and a sweaty head.
I should have listened to the waiter

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I went to a fancy Mexican restaurant that didn't serve the stuff we all know, it was mostly food from the coasts. I had some sort of spicy shrimp dish over rice, the waiter even warned me that this thing is lava on a plate but I didn't listen.
That was the hottest thing I ever ate, it wasn't even tasty, it was just pain, I was sitting in a fancy restaurant hunched over my plate with tears in my eyes and a sweaty head.
I should have listened to the waiter
I did that on a date. It was with my long term gf but it was still bad.