• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“I cried more than them.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Update. Redditors have been shitting up her replies daily for weeks because they’re fascists threatened by her skin color. Cool, Jackie.

View attachment 186445
She would show examples of all of these “racist slurs” she gets. Just like all these types that claim to be attacked on social media 24/7 yet won’t even show proof of their claims.

Has a voice? You tweet like all the other wackos on twitter. They really believe their tweets are changing the world and are much more important than having a job to provide for their family.

In her logic - Patrick S Toiletson has a voice just as equal as hers.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Update. Redditors have been shitting up her replies daily for weeks because they’re fascists threatened by her skin color. Cool, Jackie.

View attachment 186445
As an aside, your actual speaking voice is masculine and therefore repulsive, Jackie. Maybe if you were pretty you'd get somewhat of a pass - and this has nothing to do with your race. You're just gross.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She would show examples of all of these “racist slurs” she gets. Just like all these types that claim to be attacked on social media 24/7 yet won’t even show proof of their claims.

Has a voice? You tweet like all the other wackos on twitter. They really believe their tweets are changing the world and are much more important than having a job to provide for their family.

In her logic - Patrick S Toiletson has a voice just as equal as hers.
Jackie posted this in response to a frequent troll—let’s call him Lyle—who has never once made racist jokes against her. Not his style. Also, to be very clear, not needed. There is limitless other material with Jackie. (No offense to Redditors who do go that route. Live and let live.)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jackie posted this in response to a frequent troll—let’s call him Lyle—who has never once made racist jokes against her. Not his style. Also, to be very clear, not needed. There is limitless other material with Jackie. (No offense to Redditors who do go that route. Live and let live.)
I’ve said before I’d hate her and ooga if they were white as snow. This is like when Ooga claimed Dan used “every racial slur” for him when he covered Ooga’s grifting yet didn’t use one slur and actually tried to say his name properly, the only “slur” was he called him moldy locks which is not a slur. Just like how he thinks his “exisistence of” nonsense are puns after being told they are NOT puns.

Forum Clout
She's knows she fucked herself with her lying bullshit so here comes the Mom of the Year parade.
stupidjackiw.gif
That FUCKING POUTTY face she makes to draw sympathy to Pats ludicrous story to absolute strangers is enough to pray for this bitches death daily

G

I mean not for nothing but how was scar a truly evil villain in the lion king? What was his master plan that got the hyenas behind him? Literally all he had to tell them was if you roll with me you won't have to be hungry anymore. Killed his brother to be king, because scar was more intelligent and deserved it more.

Fuck that movie. It makes zero sense.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I mean not for nothing but how was scar a truly evil villain in the lion king? What was his master plan that got the hyenas behind him? Literally all he had to tell them was if you roll with me you won't have to be hungry anymore. Killed his brother to be king, because scar was more intelligent and deserved it more.

Fuck that movie. It makes zero sense.
That literally happens in the lion kingdom all the time. It’s brutal. Scar was just being a lion.

G

Vague Erock are you just going to follow me around for the rest of your days car crashing me like a Reddit faggot? Because if that is the case that's super cute. It's like having a puppy only I don't have to clean up after it.

G

Vague Erock are you just going to follow me around for the rest of your days car crashing me like a Reddit faggot? Because if that is the case that's super cute. It's like having a puppy only I don't have to clean up after it.
Like a reddit faggot? You just gave an analysis of a disney movie you fucking homo.

"But scar did le nothing wrong!"