• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I chased the DUI lawyer off of tiktok

G

"I made my account private until the noise fell down" possibly means "They were saying that I have a problem with coke and I didn't want you all to see that".

I have the feeling the noise may get kicked up a notch or two.
I tagged the faggot in a tweet to some other lawyer that was Rick defending the other day, I guess he wants to prove he wasn't forced to be quiet. Get him lol.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Just thought you guys should know. I don't have screenshots, everythings gone. He posted a video about why you should refuse breathalyzers and i called him a scumbag and said it's no wonder he got chased off of twitter. This happened yesterday.
Can't you get an automatic suspension in a lot of states for refusing a breathalyzer? anyways, good job, fuck that faggot. Apparently according to a friend he posts on Citadel alum facebook pages and surprise! he's an insufferable cunt there too.

He's talking about this guy. https://twitter.com/TheDUILawyer

Hey...His Twitter is no longer locked down!
boy I hope he doesn't get loads of calls and texts and tweets harassing the shit out of him

G

im so embarassed rn
i want to die
ezgif-7-88c36bf4be.gif

G

Can't you get an automatic suspension in a lot of states for refusing a breathalyzer? anyways, good job, fuck that faggot. Apparently according to a friend he posts on Citadel alum facebook pages and surprise! he's an insufferable cunt there too.

boy I hope he doesn't get loads of calls and texts and tweets harassing the shit out of him
Can stuff from the Citadel friend be shared here, so we can mock him framed in a way, where it blows back on that group. Edit: never try the speech to text thing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

tbh he handled it like a normalfag...blocked Kamala and a few others, laid low for a bit...then a month later, reflected on it and pegged it as one of those 'unexplainable occurrences', and moved on.

Take notes Fatty.