• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I cant seem to get worked up over will smith slap. Tweets 10 times about it.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
View attachment 31587
Judd Faggatow seems to think Will has enough raw power to have slain Chris Rock in one single slap.

It’s no wonder these low testosterone soy men like Pat are mad about it, as they can’t fathom doing it themselves like real men.

Will stood up for his wife and lost his temper, Chris took it like a man and acted professional, then refused to press charges. They both acted like men, and I’m sure they’ll apologise privately together.

All these gay ass takes about he should be arrested or Q tard fags and their “w w w w what if he were white??”
I'm all about seeing black men incarcerated

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
We were using this gif to rub in that he owes quasi

giphy.gif

Unoriginal pat, proving that we are more creative than he is and he needs to copy the shit we say.

1648486740221.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 31587
Judd Faggatow seems to think Will has enough raw power to have slain Chris Rock in one single slap.

It’s no wonder these low testosterone soy men like Pat are mad about it, as they can’t fathom doing it themselves like real men.

Will stood up for his wife and lost his temper, Chris took it like a man and acted professional, then refused to press charges. They both acted like men, and I’m sure they’ll apologise privately together.

All these gay ass takes about he should be arrested or Q tard fags and their “w w w w what if he were white??”
will smith isn't a real man, he's pussy whipped. he saw his sour faced cunt wife get made and knew she'd be pissy about it if he didn't do something. So he did what he does for a living and pretended to be a tough guy.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Once again he has the stupidest takes possible on the controversy of the day.

There's no official liberal narrative to follow, as half of them screech violence is never the answer and this reflects poorly on the black community, while the other half screech women should be protected from jokes (unless they're right wing) and king cuck has to protect his queen. Terrified he might have a "wrong" take on the topic if he dares to say his honest opinion, he just meekly squeaks out FASCIST BAD horseshit, with a touch of informing everyone he's simply too important to care about any of this.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Also, he is literally an NPC. What niggers and faggot ass white people did across the country in 2020 to 2021 (until they got their way) was a million times worse & more expensive than the January 6 protest. Fuck, I hate his stupid ass.
Obviously you’re too stupid (and racist) to understand the difference, little one. Those people were rioting and looting Nike’s for JUSTICE.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout