• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I cant seem to get worked up over will smith slap. Tweets 10 times about it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1648484340354.png

1648484368423.png

1648484406417.png

1648484430161.png

1648484455897.png

1648484525310.png

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Man, Pat fucking really hates conservative negroes. I fucking guarantee if you asked him why he hates Thomas so much, he wouldn't be able to articulate it without googling a reason.

Also, he is literally an NPC. What niggers and faggot ass white people did across the country in 2020 to 2021 (until they got their way) was a million times worse & more expensive than the January 6 protest. Fuck, I hate his stupid ass.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Also, he is literally an NPC. What niggers and faggot ass white people did across the country in 2020 to 2021 (until they got their way) was a million times worse & more expensive than the January 6 protest. Fuck, I hate his stupid ass.
He seemed to get over that drummer's death pretty quickly. He focuses only on what the news tells him to.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
D95EBB36-D98A-4D6B-863C-FC2054629BB2.jpeg

Judd Faggatow seems to think Will has enough raw power to have slain Chris Rock in one single slap.

It’s no wonder these low testosterone soy men like Pat are mad about it, as they can’t fathom doing it themselves like real men.

Will stood up for his wife and lost his temper, Chris took it like a man and acted professional, then refused to press charges. They both acted like men, and I’m sure they’ll apologise privately together.

All these gay ass takes about he should be arrested or Q tard fags and their “w w w w what if he were white??”

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Space, Carol, and I decided we should just be friends.

Shame. I was discussing with Gosia flying you all over to Poznan for homemade Polish cuisine, some acoustic guitar playing, and ending with a Roman orgy.

Get real FAWKIN weird with it.

Alright, not really... Though Gosia did keep talking about Carol again.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
View attachment 31587
Judd Faggatow seems to think Will has enough raw power to have slain Chris Rock in one single slap.

It’s no wonder these low testosterone soy men like Pat are mad about it, as they can’t fathom doing it themselves like real men.

Will stood up for his wife and lost his temper, Chris took it like a man and acted professional, then refused to press charges. They both acted like men, and I’m sure they’ll apologise privately together.

All these gay ass takes about he should be arrested or Q tard fags and their “w w w w what if he were white??”

what I meant was Judd is a faggot who can’t fathom asserting yourself physically to protect your wife’s dignity, and Patrick can’t fathom provoking a confrontation and then squashing it like a man without running for a restraining order and the police like a fruity housewife.