• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I CAN'T GET DRUNK

G

[MEDIA=youtube]gxTnttLjHiE:6[/MEDIA]

EB529A92-3A2C-4AF6-ABBC-7E81E6C77379.gif

G

@Agent Torque Morgan and the asian "ladies".

[MEDIA=youtube]VhQhZyNKqhM[/MEDIA]

Oh shit I just realized I never posted about this lol.

Remember that thread where I was depressed about not wanting to fuck that Chinese chick coz she was really shy and stuff?

She invited me over to her house and got me on the bed, and started making out with me. We never fucked, but she sucked my dick and I came on her face lol.

Then the next day she sent me a message saying if we're not bf/gf, she doesn't want to do that when not in a relationship. So I was like "that's cool, we can just be friends."

Then the next day she sent me a message saying she had a nightmare and needs "cuddles" lmao. I went over and she started hugging me and then kissing and was sucking my dick again.

I think her roommate was into me too. Gotta fawkin set up a threesome.

Or I could stop being a coomer degenerate. It's a tough one man.

G

Remember that thread where I was depressed about not wanting to fuck that Chinese chick coz she was really shy and stuff?

She invited me over to her house and got me on the bed, and started making out with me. We never fucked, but she sucked my dick and I came on her face lol.

Then the next day she sent me a message saying if we're not bf/gf, she doesn't want to do that when not in a relationship. So I was like "that's cool, we can just be friends."

Then the next day she sent me a message saying she had a nightmare and needs "cuddles" lmao. I went over and she started hugging me and then kissing and was sucking my dick again.

You are my hero.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Teach me your ways, O Torquie, so that I may live according to your truth! Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor your ways.

xena-animal-attraction-surprise.jpg

Help a fellow Alliance Chad out.

G

Teach me your ways, Master Torquie!

View attachment 76265

I have been desperate to show off my dating app pic for a while to show how it gets da matches, but don't wanna dox myself like a mullenstein
But basically you just have to look badass. My main pic was taken when I was really really wasted at 3 AM and smoking a cigarette. Have that charlie sheen in ferris bueller's day off look.

sheening.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I have been desperate to show off my dating app pic for a while to show how it gets da matches, but don't wanna dox myself like a mullenstein
But basically you just have to look badass. My main pic was taken when I was really really wasted at 3 AM and smoking a cigarette. Have that charlie sheen in ferris bueller's day off look.

View attachment 76269
I've been called sexy, i look like a young Rutger Hauer, i got this.

cb9jpzofovk81.jpg

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout

It doesn’t count as cooming if there’s another woman involved

G

It doesn’t count as cooming if there’s another woman involved
It goes against nature I think. Like man was supposed to masturbate to get rid of stress etc, but if there's a woman involved you're supposed to be bonding or impregnating. Cumming on her face and leaving just feels wrong to me. I wish I didn't feel bad about it so I could enjoy myself more.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
It goes against nature I think. Like man was supposed to masturbate to get rid of stress etc, but if there's a woman involved you're supposed to be bonding or impregnating. Cumming on her face and leaving just feels wrong to me. I wish I didn't feel bad about it so I could enjoy myself more.
Well, i think god was only talking about whites, the only race that really matters, so i would only feel bad about not cumming inside white chicks and Lucy, we wouldn't want to accidentally mix our superior genes with those savages do we?

All other races of women are here to serve us after all, they are hardly people anyway.

ezgif-4-38ab2fcb6b.png

G

View attachment 76269
Hopefully not a similar diagnosis, though.