I am compelled to shitpost on the WATP subreddit

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Hey, the host has a passing visual and auditory resemblance to legendary Israeli broadcaster EZPZ/Oddguy, and that's PFG in my book.
I can't stand the guy. I actually kinda liked it when it first started, but the endless boring stuttering fucking john content turned me off big time. I think he could have had a better show, I actually started participating in the subreddit as a fan. But I'm a born shitposter so the moment I heel turned BOOM shitpost city

JebJoh

I can't stand the guy. I actually kinda liked it when it first started, but the endless boring stuttering fucking john content turned me off big time. I think he could have had a better show, I actually started participating in the subreddit as a fan. But I'm a born shitposter so the moment I heel turned BOOM shitpost city
The stut jo hours are mostly funny because more people hear them than hear John. Outing his moronic attempts at scams always makes me laugh.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I was thinking about making a reddit account just to join that sub and be an overly nana ballwasher, just to see what reactions I’d get.
Do something like the hayseeds do to trump, and worship him like a god, or something.
Thought thinking about it as I typed that, they’d probably all agree, and there’s no fun in that.

G

Just checked my Reddit. Babycakes_202 is permanently suspended. And rise again! Fawk can’t last a few months. On to the next
8E48CE37-19DA-4553-A7C4-62FF680A2A05.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: