• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am actually super ADHD

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
Listen back to Josiah tape 1 - at a certain point he’s shitting on the judge and he says something like “you’re telling me the privacy of the person who is tormenting me is more important than MY privacy…”

Listen to the way he says “MY” and you can tell he’s been a 100% self absorbed cunt for his entire life. He says it exactly like a spoiled rich kid whining about someone ruining their super sweet 16 except he’s not 16, rich, and no one would ever throw him a birthday party. In fact, he’s a 40+ year old fat man whining about his own privacy despite putting all of his own information up on the internet.
He actually says "...the privacy of MINE and my friends and my family and my colleagues..." For a writer, he has a terrible grasp of the English language.