• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I am actually super ADHD

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Are ya?

21.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I, I, I...
Me me me

The conflict between Russia and Ukraine is important, sweet baby children, but we are talking about me right now. Me me, look at me, child.

Patrick. No one cares whether or not compulsive twitter users are paying attention to anything.
Listen back to Josiah tape 1 - at a certain point he’s shitting on the judge and he says something like “you’re telling me the privacy of the person who is tormenting me is more important than MY privacy…”

Listen to the way he says “MY” and you can tell he’s been a 100% self absorbed cunt for his entire life. He says it exactly like a spoiled rich kid whining about someone ruining their super sweet 16 except he’s not 16, rich, and no one would ever throw him a birthday party. In fact, he’s a 40+ year old fat man whining about his own privacy despite putting all of his own information up on the internet.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He thinks he is famous and important. Imagine needing twitter likes to feel alive.

G

Pat needs to be a cade study somewhere...we should start sending this to top researchers and professors. I bet they'd find his quadrupling down on everything remarkable.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Listen back to Josiah tape 1 - at a certain point he’s shitting on the judge and he says something like “you’re telling me the privacy of the person who is tormenting me is more important than MY privacy…”

Listen to the way he says “MY” and you can tell he’s been a 100% self absorbed cunt for his entire life. He says it exactly like a spoiled rich kid whining about someone ruining their super sweet 16 except he’s not 16, rich, and no one would ever throw him a birthday party. In fact, he’s a 40+ year old fat man whining about his own privacy despite putting all of his own information up on the internet.

Found it

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
That shiftlessbum guy on Twitter has a pinned tweet that's something like "Twitter is a window into people's lives, it's not a door". Which is A) pretentious and B) saying he expects to be able to put up personal information and details about his daily life but have to 'rules' protect him from any backlash