• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hypothetically speaking, if you were a bar owner...

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
im probably going to Milwaukee for work in the next few months and plan to take the Tomlinson tour.
If you go to Milwaukee and you like sushi, go here: https://www.yelp.com/biz/kyoto-greenfield
It's incredible - still the best sushi I've had anywhere, and I've done the $10-15 per piece places in NYC, Boston, Seattle, and San Francisco.
Then go to Kopps Custard across the street.

G

To be honest, if he was a "good" customer - i.e. some inexplicably well-heeled tosspot who spent a lot of money there, drank every day away and brought his hag in on Sundays for boozy brunches, I'd have no problem with him sperging up my bar every day, laptop in tow. "That? That's Patrick. He's part of the furniture here. Annoying retard, but he tips well, so service with a smile" I'd tell new staff members. I might even let him stick around after the prank calls and faxes. But as soon as the review bombs started, we're having a talk. Now my business's reputation is on the line. I'd try and frame it like I was regretful, but bottom line, you've got to go.

But he was none of those things. He nursed a beer for 2 hours, sometimes just free seltzer, and only ate the slop specials. Fuck off, pork chop.