• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hypothetically speaking, if you were a bar owner...

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I'm probably against the grain here assuming pat isn't an actual alcoholic, so it makes no business sense to tell him to fuck off to dweebsville. But at a few pints and a boy burger a day?
tumblr_m7vrsvvz4L1qk40p0o1_500.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I’d let him do it long enough so he could establish it as a viable revenue stream and then I’d tell him I want my cut, which would be a predatory % of his gross sales plus a flat quarterly fee for writing in my establishment.

If he started making a fuss, I’d use my position as a leader of the local community to blacklist him and Niki at all the local bars and restaurants.

If he continues to whine and cry about my proposal, I’d show up on NPS with a few of my employees to tell hilarious Patrick stories and then pay some homeless guy to steal his bike.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The first time all my printer ink got used up from a bunch of faxes of him blowing Trump I'd be like "You being here causes problems for me. Do you realize how expensive printer ink is? What did you do to anger these people? Must have been something heinous. You're a bad person. Get out of my sight."
You sound like Gay Perry.