• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hunters are some of the biggest faggots.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I'm all about guns, and I think hunting is cool... Until retards start trying to make it sound like they are going or coming from a tour in 'Nam.

For starters, you are killing deer. I killed one 3 years ago with a truck, not that hard. At least 95 pound Arab kid fuckers had AK's, Am I right? Or am I white?

OR when hunters think their "bad ass" for not shaving for a week. Or making it sound like they shared some magic moment in the woods with their bros. Again, these faggots talk like they were in fucking 'Nam.

"You should have seen it, me and Billy were sitting there just finishing our rations, than a DEER popped out of NOWHERE!!"

Even worse is when these faggots are on the volunteer fire dept, and hey compare deer hunting to putting out a empty barn fire over on M-64.
The biggest faggots in volunteer fire depts. think they are equals to NYC firefighters

Forum Clout
it would be cool if they used a bow and arrow like the injun
I know quite a few people who still hunt with old school recurve bows, that leave their cloths outside in the woods until the morning theyre going out, etc. Theyre usually really seasoned hunters that really enjoy the challenge. It takes some real skill to hunt like the injuns did.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
The dudes that actually have cool hunting stories you gotta press a little bit to get out of them. This one dude I know wound up having to choke out this antelope and I ate some and it was amazing.
Is that the whole story or am i supposed to press you a little bit for more?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I know quite a few people who still hunt with old school recurve bows, that leave their cloths outside in the woods until the morning theyre going out, etc. Theyre usually really seasoned hunters that really enjoy the challenge. It takes some real skill to hunt like the injuns did.
You always have to track the deer after to find where it drops because they're definitely gonna run a bit after they catch that arrow

Forum Clout
You always have to track the deer after to find where it drops because they're definitely gonna run a bit after they catch that arrow
Funniest shit was when my family first moved down to the country in the middle of nowhere and we got out first snowstorm of the year right on xmas eve. My mom loves xmas and winter so she was all excited taking pictures and whatnot. As were all out on the front porch enjoying each other’s company and letting my mom take pictures, a fucking deer comes running out of the woods, running circles around our yard, spraying blood all over the beautiful fresh snow. My mom was crying and all shocked. “OMG WHATS WRONG WITH IT!? SOMEONE HELP IT!!” Hahahahahaha. I had to tell her someone shot it and will be tracking it shortly. Sure as hell, 45 mins later or whatever some dude came walking out of the woods apologizing that the deer had run off his property and onto ours. You can still see some of the red in the background of some of the photos from that year.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
The dudes that actually have cool hunting stories you gotta press a little bit to get out of them. This one dude I know wound up having to choke out this antelope and I ate some and it was amazing.
When I worked at a gun store there was a guy there who did the same to a white tail. Apparently his shot took off the front two legs of the deer and he didn’t have a knife on him and left his gun in the stand. He also shot his deer feeder, the guy was kinda retarded

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
This is the sort of thing faggots like Joe Rogan and friends popularised; the idea that a niche hobby such as hunting or comedy is like some mythical highly skilled thing that only a lucky few "get" or can do.

In reality anyone with patience and practice can be competently trained to hunt deer, or tell a joke, or put some cunt in a rear-naked chokehold, etc. Sure, there are those with sheer talent that can rise to an elite level that us mere brothermen could never attain, but the skill itself is nothing special.
Hunting is so fucking boring. I used leave my tree stand around noon, go back to my uncle’s house, and make something to eat then drink 6 beers before going back out for like an hour. Haven’t hunted in years though.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Shoot a bear with a pistol then come and tell me how manly you are
I know I posted a Rogaine pic above, but you don’t think this is cool and manly?
1669461557940.jpeg

Last edited: