• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hunters are some of the biggest faggots.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I'm all about guns, and I think hunting is cool... Until retards start trying to make it sound like they are going or coming from a tour in 'Nam.

For starters, you are killing deer. I killed one 3 years ago with a truck, not that hard. At least 95 pound Arab kid fuckers had AK's, Am I right? Or am I white?

OR when hunters think their "bad ass" for not shaving for a week. Or making it sound like they shared some magic moment in the woods with their bros. Again, these faggots talk like they were in fucking 'Nam.

"You should have seen it, me and Billy were sitting there just finishing our rations, than a DEER popped out of NOWHERE!!"

Even worse is when these faggots are on the volunteer fire dept, and hey compare deer hunting to putting out a empty barn fire over on M-64.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I'm all about guns, and I think hunting is cool... Until retards start trying to make it sound like they are going or coming from a tour in 'Nam.

For starters, you are killing deer. I killed one 3 years ago with a truck, not that hard. At least 95 pound Arab kid fuckers had AK's, Am I right? Or am I white?

OR when hunters think their "bad ass" for not shaving for a week. Or making it sound like they shared some magic moment in the woods with their bros. Again, these faggots talk like they were in fucking 'Nam.

"You should have seen it, me and Billy were sitting there just finishing our rations, than a DEER popped out of NOWHERE!!"

Even worse is when these faggots are on the volunteer fire dept, and hey compare deer hunting to putting out a empty barn fire over on M-64.
You a yooper?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Also, maybe this is a Michigan thing.

Did any of your bars have the "buck hang up". Where decorated "hunters" hang up their dead deer and have a points competition?

Like again, I love guns, hunting, and all that shit; but this shit is retarded. You killed a animal that at most might kick you with their back legs, and these faggots are acting like they are drinking the blood of their enemies from their skulls...

Nah, you're still Mitch, that works as a handy man at the one Apartment building.

I always love it too when these faggots try and sound smart, saying shit like: Derrr. it's out human nature to murder. Derrrrrr

G

C32CB010-11FC-43AA-95AE-69C7751CFA46.gif

G

I hit a buck in the side of the head with a fist-sized rock one day. He was trying to follow his lady across the road and I got between them and drilled him when he was stood still looking for her. Now, I'm not proud of it but it was really funny and it proves Nigger Jim's point that killing a deer isn't some amazing achievement. Fucking thing knew I was there and still couldn't stop me from bouncing a rock off its skull.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
This is the sort of thing faggots like Joe Rogan and friends popularised; the idea that a niche hobby such as hunting or comedy is like some mythical highly skilled thing that only a lucky few "get" or can do.

In reality anyone with patience and practice can be competently trained to hunt deer, or tell a joke, or put some cunt in a rear-naked chokehold, etc. Sure, there are those with sheer talent that can rise to an elite level that us mere brothermen could never attain, but the skill itself is nothing special.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

I like hunting, I have not done it since I was a kid, mostly bird hunting. I went wild boar once, but all I did was freeze
I have no issues with hunters eating their kill. Sport hunting is weird to me and i think you're a bit mentally broken if you enjoy that. I like fishing too but there are so many that make hunting and fishing gay as fuck

G

This is the sort of thing faggots like Joe Rogan and friends popularised; the idea that a niche hobby such as hunting or comedy is like some mythical highly skilled thing that only a lucky few "get" or can do.

In reality anyone with patience and practice can be competently trained to hunt deer, or tell a joke, or put some cunt in a rear-naked chokehold, etc. Sure, there are those with sheer talent that can rise to an elite level that us mere brothermen could never attain, but the skill itself is nothing special.

you don't think spending thousands of dollars on gear to stalk a dumb deer in the woods for days with a bow and arrow for your youtube vlog is an alpha male activity? :image_4848:

[MEDIA=youtube]v7EBZ4PfjoI[/MEDIA]