• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708449/ (5.7/10)

Username

Forum Clout
Anyone over the age of 14 trying to express themselves through a slogan on a tee-shirt should be killed for the good of society.

It horrifies me that this is how 40+ year olds behave now. I can’t speak for the rest of you but growing up my dad never wore Tom and Jerry tee-shirts. He acted like a man,what the hell’s the matter with these fags.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
014041c9e120ae7813123e99718ad8f1.jpg

0bc6a0c0d1d42f1489b62d47de94157a.jpg
The way he’s holding his drink in that second picture with Thicky Niki really angers me.
He’s holding it like he’s a wealthy sophisticated gentlemen

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Anyone over the age of 14 trying to express themselves through a slogan on a tee-shirt should be killed for the good of society.

It horrifies me that this is how 40+ year olds behave now. I can’t speak for the rest of you but growing up my dad never wore Tom and Jerry tee-shirts. He acted like a man,what the hell’s the matter with these fags.
I don’t think my dad even owns logo t-shirts. Maybe a Nike one or two but he’s always worn collar shirts like an adult. He once told me how disgusted he was to see adult males in public wearing shirts with phrases like “I pooped today” and other stupid shit. Now men are told to never grow up and to be a little bitch.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
03035c065383f8a662fc1239a5c08e34.png

What does her tattoo say? “Propery of tyrone”? I know Pig has the gay LOTR writing on his arm (even though apparently thats the “casuals” version of the LOTR writing. Some nerd broke it down on KF.)