• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708449/ (5.7/10)

archive_bot

Forum Clout

432134.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He has such a basic bitch level knowledge of Scifi TV and Movies.

It's literally just Stars Wars, Star Trek, Comic shite and kids' movies. That's it. That's all he knows about.

Pretty certain he's never even read the LOTR books despite having that gay woman's tattoo on his flabby arm. Fucking fat idiot.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Ugliest eyes on any human I’ve ever seen. No exaggeration, his dead-eyed glazed over eyes make my stomach churn. He’s disgusting and he should have bricks thrown at him.
He looks like one of those God's-fever-dream animals that you usually only find at the very bottom of the ocean

"The Tomlinson has evolved to no longer interpret light - rather, its eyes can now detect when someone is menstruating up to 600 miles away."

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
He looks like one of those God's-fever-dream animals that you usually only find at the very bottom of the ocean

"The Tomlinson has evolved to no longer interpret light - rather, its eyes can now detect when someone is menstruating up to 600 miles away."
I thought that last picture of him pointing at the camera was from when he had a huge growth on the side of his head or something. Dude is all pink all over.