• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How young is too young to have severe liver issues?

G

56 days no fawkin booze. 52 no cigarettes. ANYONE CAN DO IT.

I’m proud of you

01C10C61-ABA2-4C9D-9F29-F551BCFC578F.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Im almost 30 and have the same problem. i just like being buzzed. pretty much a bottle of wine a night or 3-5 9% beers, or 4-5 whiskeys
wake up tired the first hour but feel fine after that. i cope by going to the gym heavy 6 days a week and my diet is pretty pristine, paleo basically.
but yea ive been doing this since like 17, sometimes more sometimes less, i feel a liver pang once in a while, but fuck it right.

dare i broke da fourf wall
Yeah, uhh, two bottles of wine is how I get the party started. Stopped because of the sugar content

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
A guy I used to do drugs with a while ago switched to alcohol and died of liver failure at 33. He went down hill quick too. I'd bump into him periodically over the years and he was looking more and more fucked up, twitching and slurring everywhere. I'd say it took about 6-8 years. Dry out, drink more water, and take some milk thistle extract. Maybe get a carbon monoxide detector or two.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
The thing with alcohol, the only time it buzzes you is that first few months of underage drinking. You had a low threshold, it was in limited supply and it made you feel grown up and free. You spend the rest of your life crushing booze expecting to hit that same feel good state. It will never come around again, now each sip only serves to numb your aged bones from the cold. Gradually accelerating you down the road to your inevitable bain aneurysm. Or ... Enjoy your fucking Pabst and stop posting about it, fag.

Drink Pabst.