How will Pat react when the lol suit is thrown out?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s pretty obvious his joke of a lawsuit will very soon be coming to an end months after it should have been tossed. I’m thinking that will finally make Pat snap and need to be placed in the nut hut. He’s insane and delusional to the point he refuses to accept reality but this loss might be too much for him to ignore. His online behavior has been very angry and abusive lately so the cracks are starting.

Any predictions? Thoughts? E-Rock, Comment?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
He realizes he was wrong, apologizes to us, to Norm, to Jon and Ade, and deletes all his social media. He gets a job as a custodian and starts a 529 account for Annabelle. He divorces Nikki so that she can find her true self and be happy. He gets involved at his local church. He dies alone, but content, with gratitude in his heart for the way we changed his life.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
He will absolutely proclaim "we got what we wanted, child" without ever explaining what that is or how not being awarded damages could be construed as a win. Lard-ass can't ever concede defeat, this fictional persona shatters if anything in life backs up what Ade probably told him about what a sad, weak little man he is.

He realizes he was wrong, apologizes to us, to Norm, to Jon and Ade, and deletes all his social media. He gets a job as a custodian and starts a 529 account for Annabelle. He divorces Nikki so that she can find her true self and be happy. He gets involved at his local church. He dies alone, but content, with gratitude in his heart for the way we changed his life.
Nah but seriously he'll just whine on Twitter line a teenager girl.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Hopefully Niki finds him hanging by his neck in his Fucking closet
I hope the door opens inward and he falls against it. They cant get the door open so they just demo the house without bothering. They don't ID him and he's buried as John Doe so it all comes full circle.

1. His house is light on closets.

2. Pocket doors don't swing open/closed.

3. Patrick is a fat cunt.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Nah but seriously he'll just whine on Twitter line a teenager girl.

He did throw a bitch fit about Cloudflare after he lost in court. As dumb a fuck as he is (and very fat), even he knows the lawsuit is a loser (like him). I think by the time all the legal avenues are exhausted, he'll have gone through the stages of grief and do his best to pretend the lawsuit never happened. It's the only way to save his ego.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’m waiting to see if we get an idea who was funding this joke of a suit, I hope Niki’s mom was involved since I’m sure Pat and Niki told her it was a sure thing and would be able to pay her back in the damages received. Pat’s entire career is riding on this, he needs this so he can launch a career being the one who “beat the trolls”. I still think it was Carrie Goldberg who put in his stupid head that this will make him famous for suing the Internet and will lead to book deals, speaking engagements, tv appearances, etc. His sci fi writing career is dead, he’s on spec, no freelance pundit work, and this is his last shot. After it’s tossed he has to get a job.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
The mental latch in his pig brain that stops him from acting out his darkest fantisies will finally snap, Nikis parents will request a wellfare check on Niki, as they won't have heard from her in weeks and she hasn't answered their calls. Milwaukee PD will burst down the half a hovels doors, and be met with an overpowering scent of festering flesh, stale beer and meatloaf farts.

They will find Nikis bloated corpse with it's face bashed in, they will search around the room for the murder weapon, under the piss stained bed they will find a marble bust of Jar Jar binks head covered in dried blood and tufts of matted blood soaked hair. Nikis parents will have to I.D the body from a queen of spades tattoo located on her right cankle, the head is unreconisable at this point.

The police will assume she must have died 7-10 days previously due to the pungent scent and bloating, however to their shock, the coroner will inform them that she infact only died within the last 12 hours, they piece together the events of the preceding weeks... they come to the conclusion that her portly, failed author husband had finally snapped after losing his lolsuit, Niki had informed him that she could not deal with his irresponsible behaviour anymore, and was going to leave him for a mulatto woman she had been having a secret affair with.

This declaration had sent Pat into an uncontrollable rage, he needed Niki for financial aid to feed his meatloaf addiction, he chained Niki to a radiator in the main bedroom, meanwhile he confiscated Nikis bank card and was withdrawling several hundred dollars a day from local ATMs. The stomach contents recorded during the autopsy showed that Niki had only managed to survive for that long by substaining herself on the dried negroid semen that had built up on the bedroom floor, and half empty stale cans of Milwaukee's Best Ice with cigarette butts in them that she managed to find under the bed.

Eventually Nikis bank wisened up about the hundreds of dollars being withdrawed from ATMS on a daily basis, that was out of character for Niki so they froze the bank account, Pig realising the jig was up and that Niki was worthless now, decided to cover his tracks and take her out of the picture.

Pat was located 3 weeks later, in a model on the outskirts of Des Moines, he was shot dead by SWAT after a 9 hour hostage scenario standoff.. when SWAT stormed his motel room, he was in the company of a local 7 year old boy who had been reported missing the previous week. Medical professionals stated years later, that the boy showed severe signs of anal trauma.