• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥How Twitter Ruined A Life - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (Part 1)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Might I suggest some of his classic responses? “You did not fart in my wife’s vagina, child.” is good but there are literally tons of others.
Yeah, literally gotta get the attention in the first 15 seconds.
Just start immediately without context the "You have AIDS, child" "I do not have AIDS, child" "You do have AIDS, child" and ridiculous Fatrick-non-sequiturs which make people think 'What the fuck?'

We live in a time where even the 60yo Boomers have the attention span of their Tiktok loving Zoomer co-horts, they all use the same brain draining apps.
I'm just saying by experience, if i randomly see this as a related video and click it, I'm prob realizing it's gay and leaving it when it starts off with the boring "skip here past the warning"

But you already posted the video so you're prob not planning on changing it, so once again it's just a video for the brothermen to share to maybe 1 outsider and have them think we're loons

Patty's Stubby Fingers

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I think the best way to hook viewers is to juxtapose the interview clips where he's claiming victimhood with clips of him being an absolutely maniac against Josiah.

That would do a good job of giving his perspective while letting the viewer know that there's more than meets the eye.

There's a reason why every respectable outlet that has covered this has gone along with his narrative, and it's the fact that it is easier to relate to a story about someone harassed relentlessly. They're going with the "it could happen to you" angle and making people wonder what they would do in this situation. I think it makes sense to frame the story in the same way and then gradually make the viewer less and less sympathetic with him. This is basically what Javier did, but he didn't go all the way with it.
Cold open with

"This is what your teachers must have felt like"

"Shut. Your. FUCKING. MOUF!"

RobertMewler

‎
‎
Forum Clout
A few remarks:

It wasn't so much Pat's anti-Norm tweet that set us off. It was his pompous response about follower counts to the original reddit guy's mockery that got us interested enough to dig deeper into him. If he hadn't responded to the rascal in such a shitty way he would have been immediately forgotten.

bf1826798544f91445a6e71a4d134531.png

Pat promoted his cat's account:

c79ac304512ed4a303f1fc99bb171829.png

Also, quasi was not one of his trolls (as mentioned at the end).

Edit: That's all that really stuck out to me. Other than that (and the AI voice and unnecessarily long intro), good job. It's hilarious how quickly this was made compared to Porsalin's attempt so far.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
‎
‎
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how quickly this was made compared to Porsalin's attempt so far.

Porsalin could put out the documentary-equivalent of Apocalypse Now or The Godfather and it would still be a disappointment at this point. There is no reason for any documentary to take this long, let alone one about such a frivolous (and fat) subject matter.

CQ Beans

‎
Forum Clout
This is the correct approach. Porsalin’s all encompassing doc as opposed to a piecemeal approach was never right for the Fat-verse saga. It’s also been noted how this story needs a straight man narrator who can contrast the ridiculousness of this tale with seriousness Pat thinks it deserves.

Daddy Warbucks

sabatooged
‎
Forum Clout
Part 2 is being cooked up now, I think it will be a little more interesting. I appreciate all the suggestions and Im going to keep them in mind as I edit this together. Part 2 will start a little more interesting and hopefully will hook viewers in more than a trigger warning
-Warbux friend