• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How to make someone block you with just two letters.

G

Lol You know what would sting more? Make profile pictures marginally attractive in shape young men of ambiguous nationality with long hair. You can use the AI to make a fake guy. And use a real first name on the profile so they can't tell themselves it's just some anonymous hater. It's a real person rejecting her PINNED Tweet that she literally just posted today. Are you really tweeting that much you need to pin today's tweet?
Issue is they go through my profile history and see I'm just a "troll":
nose10.jpg

I need to revamp my account, make it look more real, and then leave a bad comment, wait until the response, and then delete it for the next one.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Issue is they go through my profile history and see I'm just a "troll":
View attachment 106484

I need to revamp my account, make it look more real, and then leave a bad comment, wait until the response, and then delete it for the next one.

Lol find activist pages and follow them, just reply to them with vague sayings of support acting like you know the people involved. It's cheap and easy. They will not be so mouthy if they know they will be treated like a shock jock. Keep these bitches on their toes.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
This bit is as good as an old cumtown forums bit were people were declining matches politely saying to them that they don't date trans women. The women would get so insulted but couldn't say anything because they have to pretend that it's completely normal to be trans

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This bit is as good as an old cumtown forums bit were people were declining matches politely saying to them that they don't date trans women. The women would get so insulted but couldn't say anything because they have to pretend that it's completely normal to be trans

I did this once on a girls instagram pic... She was the kinda annoying hoe to brag about how lame and stupid she is, but soon as someone else does it she deletes the comment. "I'm so thankful that beautiful passing trans women can be celebrated on instagram" under a normal girls pic will send her into a rage no matter her allyship.