• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How to deal with 14-year-olds at work?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1680722704168.png

G

What you gotta do is find the biggest, blackest, toughest looking 14 year old in the group, before he even knows whats happening, you have to beat the living shit out of him, or at least try your best to. Land as many punches on his fucking head as you can. After that the rest of them will respect you, and career day should go off without a hitch.
This but replace blackest with whitest and beat with rape.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I work IT at a pretty big hospital with eight floors. We have to show these kids around for an hour, so my plan now is to walk them to the other end of the hospital, take the stairs instead of the elevator down to the basement (because that's slower), take a long winding detour through the catacombs, like a cab driver who tricks clueless tourists out of money, then show them some switch stacks, and walk them back. That would eat up most of it.

I'm not interested in inspiring these kids if you feel me. I just want to get it over with.
Take them to the morgue, lock the door behind you, and say "Only way you get out of this room alive is if the girlies here show me their ta-tas"