• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How the hell do you get seasonal depression in Florida?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Why don't you ever go after Mrs Norton?

She's got a better ass than you.

nikki.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I hope some good citizens on Twitter expose this thieving whale
There's not a whole lot of point. She immediately blocks and its just fucking crickets from her followers. They don't care to support it, or call her out.
I fucking hate Maggie so much, but then I remember she might actually be the closest to a real wyyzz out of everyone in the pativerse so we cant hope for too much.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
There's not a whole lot of point. She immediately blocks and its just fucking crickets from her followers. They don't care to support it, or call her out.
I fucking hate Maggie so much, but then I remember she might actually be the closest to a real wyyzz out of everyone in the pativerse so we cant hope for too much.
You’re right. I posted it on Twitter and got very little response. I made an account on the site the child posted her art two years ago and left a comment about Maggie plagiarizing it and it clearly didn’t get approved. The world doesn’t give a shit as long as none of the wrong feelings are hurt.

Last edited: