• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much would you pay for a 1 hour Ade interview?

What would you pay?

• Total voters

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Could be for NPS or preferably Josiah or @SpaceEdge would do it. You have to be willing to use gofundme or patreon or something like that, otherwise don’t vote.

Serious replies only, I want her to know a realistic estimate of what she should expect. She would have to agree to answer questions about her time with Rick with almost nothing off the table besides intimate sexual details and stuff like that. I also wouldn’t expect her to talk about anything that happened in her life after the divorce and custody arrangements if she doesn’t want to. And the interviewer will be respectful of her and her family at all times.
I'd be happy to interview her; relax her with a warm, feminine energy.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I know she’s said she wants nothing to do with it but never forget

1703169361763.png

EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ford-Mus...Speeds-Rubber-Tires-LED-Lights-Pink/100589186

If Annabelle were a bit younger I'd say we buy this and send it to ade. Give it a lil vanity plate that says FATRICK

But seriously I'd do 50+ I think we should shoot for over the top with the payment. Not just to make it more sure she'll do it but also because the idea of doing something nice for her to spite Patrick is hilarious

Last edited: