• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much would you have to get paid to lick someone's butthole?

How much would you have to get paid to lick someone's butthole?

• $40

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • $40,000

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
If a girl is over a 9/10 and has a nice butthole ( no hemorrhoids etc ) i will probe it with my tongue. I used to eat a lot of anus in my younger days and never really had a bad experience apart from one girl i met whilst i was living in Spain, she was some blonde girl from London who was working for some airline company. We went out drinking, and went back to mine in the early morning.. i was drunk and frothed up so we started fucking, whilst doing her doggy i pulled out and dove headfirst into her asshole.

As soon as my tongue penetrated her asshole i realised something wasn't right, it had a really bitter taste and i got a strong whiff of shit. I came to the conclusion that she must have had a massive dump at some point in the night, dry cleaned with a bit of toilet paper and then it was left to fester in the humid Spanish night. I passed out after spraying a load of banana juice over her back and that was that, she left in the early morning and for the hour or so before i took my morning shower i would occasionally get a strong whiff of dirty ass which must have been the bum particles on my lip from the night before.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I’ll do it if it’s clean. I had one girl that had stank pussy and ass but she was fucking gorgeous. So I fake chowed her for a minute and that was it.

Another one had a great smelling pussy but the asshole was hairy so I swerved that as well.

Im a degenerate so I’m down for anything except for pegging or anything involving my asshole.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’m not saying I’ve never fucked a young lady in the ass a time or two back in the day but generally speaking I’m with Saint Mel on this one.

D067-E7-B9-3731-43-FA-A075-2375-B0971159.jpg