• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much would you have to get paid to lick someone's butthole?

How much would you have to get paid to lick someone's butthole?

• $40

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • $40,000

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I read the title, and I'm instantly reminded. Of a space invader, bat shit crazy, big titted whore.

G

When you're really into someone you want to devour their whole body, butthole and all.

I'm not into getting my ass and feet licked, but I allow it knowing that they're getting off on it.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
lets change it up since we're all degenerates, would you let x* peg you, but afterwards you get to do whatever you want?
x* = hottest girl you can think of
i think i would, bye arse virginity

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
That's where the poop comes from

all yall niggas are gay
Yo, right? I never understood that asshole licking nonsense. I'll pop a thumb in a hoe's butt just to fuck her up when I'm hittin it from the back, but then I'm right at the Purell on the low as soon as possible.

Also, fuck Astroglide while I'm at it. Had this bitch bring some out the other night when I was dickin her in the shower. Shit felt fan-fucking-tastic for sure, but it left my fucking shower slick like ice. It was a fucking death trap in there for days until the cleaning lady came. You know how awkward it is to tell a 60-something year old Spanish saint of a woman to scrub your shower floor extra good to get all the sex lube off of it?