• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much trouble can you get in for pissing behind a building? (now with audio)

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I've gone to the shrink on and off the last 5 to 6 years. Doesn't really help. I was on pills for a year; ain't doing that shit again.
Shrinks don't work for me but fluoxetine does. To each his own though. That shit is way over prescribed but for me it makes life manageable.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
The security cameras at work are motion activated, and it will send an alarm in an email if it senses an object a certain size moving for more than a few seconds. The alarm email also sends a pic of whatever it's sees and from there my boss can either log into the console where ever he is or ignore it if it's nothing. He caught some dude pissing behind the dumpster once and did nothing about it, but he said he'd give the guy the business if he ever sees him out and about somewhere. You're probably fine legalwise, but be on the look out for Any Ward Cleaver types approaching cause they might want to give you a good stern talking to.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
I could get fired if they see it; but I looked up state laws here and the worse outcome would be a fine and maybe a trespassing bust.

Pretty sure a group of firefighters wouldn’t give a shit thou.