• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much trouble can you get in for pissing behind a building? (now with audio)

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Had to take a the company vehicle out on a call this morning to the middle of fucking no where Washington state. Decided to stop and piss behind a volunteer fire station. Started pissing , really had to go, and looked up, there was a camera hidden in the the roof.

I have stopped here to piss before but never noticed a camera.

Ughhh, how fucked in I?

I sorta don’t care if I lose my job, but I hope they don’t call and make a huge deal.

Ughhhh

Last edited:

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Someone I knew doing that was seen by a cop. The cop made him take off his shirt and mop it up.
814pB2DwnCL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
If some one reports me I’ll blow my head off in front of their kid (s).

Be a nice fuck you to this life.

"I don't really care about this job, I just don't want them to call and make a big deal out of it." ??????????????????

"I don't really care about this job but I will kill myself if I get in trouble for this." ???

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
Had to take a the company vehicle out on a call this morning to the middle of fucking no where Washington state. Decided to stop and piss behind a volunteer fire station. Started pissing , really had to go, and looked up, there was a camera hidden in the the roof.

I have stopped here to piss before but never noticed a camera.

Ughhh, how fucked in I?

I sorta don’t care if I lose my job, but I hope they don’t call and make a huge deal.

Ughhhh
How about not pissing in public like an animal? Really living up to your old namesake.