How much longer would O&A would have lasted?

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
All of the Anthony twitter race rants and bannings we've seen since his firing show what would have happened. He was going to fuck it up, no matter what. He has never been able to help himself.

If by some miracle that didn't happened, they could still possibly be doing the show together, but it would be even more of a boring, goofy, somewhat acceptably edgy talk show now than what it was in 2014. I don't think they would have split up just because they hated each other. They hated each other since WNEW and still managed to keep it rolling. The money was too nice for both of them to not continue the show, though they probably would have had to take some pay cuts over the years.

If anything causes them to get fired other than Anthony's Twitter, it's probably cancel culture. They weren't a huge show, but were big enough to get canceled. Remember how pissed reddit was over the Opie cakestomp thing in 2013? Imagine a reaction like that to just about any edgy bit they ever did in 2018. I don't think either of them would have the wherewithal to make a total pivot to SJWness or edit the archives like Howard did.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
If the show stuck together, they all would have been pro Trump early.
At some point they would have been snuffed out just for that.

It's funny how once Jim and Sam gets cancelled and Ron Bennington dies, the only one left with any juice is gonna be Gail Bennington. Lmao

WhereWeAt

Until one of them died. The only thing that upsets me is missing out on the Super Shows. I was one of the tards that liked Lady Di and Bobo stuff so that's all I looked forward to in between the race and Kardashian talk.
Super shows were absolutely the highlight of the last few years of the show.