How much longer would O&A would have lasted?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
These lazy fucks would've continued their simmering hatred for each other, hiding it like tween girls at the lunch table.

Ant would've still had the Dani GoBitely Incident and been arrested - at a prime time for Sirius to void his contract, no less. Even if he survived that somehow, he still would've had the Sue (Ride The) Lightning Incident, and you relentless fucking godsends would've bombed the show with "A Boy Named Sue" jokes and "Little boy Sue come blow my horn" calls, while #TreeFortSueJEEBJEEBJEEBJEEB would be trending on Twitter.

There was no good way the show could've ended. I've binged them during tour down-time, from old to newest, and it's very clear how the TTTEEENNNNSSIIIIIIIIOOONNN increases between the two. Barring a murder-suicide live on-air, Anthony himself was always going to destroy the show because of his addictions and impulses.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It would’ve gone on to this day. You people seem to forget. Opie and AntH hated each other and still signed contracts. It’s not like it started 1 year before ant got beat up by a girl. They were more like stern than they wanted to admit. Maybe one good show a week, super shows, jocktober, and phone in the rest. That was it. Work 4 days a week in the summer, then complain about stern not working at all. They would have just kept going, changing barely anything. At the end of the day they are all lazy, talentless fucks without each other. Has Norton even put out a special or ANYTHING since ant got fired? If he did I don’t think anyone noticed or cared.

People act like if the Times Square incident didnt happen, that Ant wouldn’t have continued to do shit that would get him fired. All it was, was the ushering in of the cancel culture era. If that didnt happen, he would’ve been fired shortly after for something else. The world had changed, and O&A just would not have survived

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Let's face it. The show was dead for years. Once the race rants started, that was the end. You had one guy playing Candy Crush, the other spewing Fox News talking points and the Hole staring at his phone all show. They killed the show, their ratings and the value of the contracts themselves. Ending it was a mercy killing.
No, you had guy doing race rants, one guy whining about the fans to the point he alienated most of them and the other trying to be a feminist in the hopes his female friends would pity fuck him