• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much longer will you have ANY interest left for Opie, Anthony or the Worm?

2chapos

Forum Clout
Did we just find a Jim & Sam listener in the wild? I've always been curious how much of an audience they retained
It's stinks. Jim really forces that troglidyte sam to carry the show. of course I only put in on for 45 mins to an hour in the morning. I couldn't tell what amazing bits jim has come up with

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Forever, I'm a super fan *

* of this forum

All kidding aside, since the split up, I've not listened to any opie and Jimmy unless it's a clip on another show. I've never subbed to ass pound media but I used to listen to the free show on Fridays back in the day. In all honestly, I still enjoy Anthony when he's a guest on another pod.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm done with Opie. Jim only in that I need background noise in the morning. Other than all his content stinks. Cumia is still fascinating to me and will be until he passes away from alzheimers
Sell me on Jim and Sam without using the words Chip, Characters or Scumbag. Go.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I'm done with Opie. Jim only in that I need background noise in the morning. Other than all his content stinks. Cumia is still fascinating to me and will be until he passes away from alzheimers
Bennington is also on in the mornings if you want background noise. Imagine how few listeners Jim and Sam get that sirius would counter program them in the morning.

Forum Clout
Forever, I'm a super fan *

* of this forum

All kidding aside, since the split up, I've not listened to any opie and Jimmy unless it's a clip on another show. I've never subbed to ass pound media but I used to listen to the free show on Fridays back in the day. In all honestly, I still enjoy Anthony when he's a guest on another pod.
4E5C94A7-B2C1-46D8-8501-922827F62E79.jpeg