• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much longer will you have ANY interest left for Opie, Anthony or the Worm?

Forum Clout
Hilarious how certain you are that Nana will go first.
It'll be Nana or Joe. Joe is more likely to just keel over one day, but Nana is right on the edge of dementia. By the same time in 2024 Nana will have retreated from the "public eye" and rumors about his condition will be rampant. Around here, at least. That liver can't have many miles left on it either. I really hope it's Nana, as Joe's social media posts about how his sister is "ripping him off" and "excluding him from the estate" will be epic.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Listening to some of the old shows is like seeing an apparition in your hallway at 3 AM. You're unsure what you've seen but you're sure it was real - in this case, the questioning what was real was your previous enjoyment.

I can still listen to Patrice episodes, but when it's just the main three, or even two of them: Fuck it, I'm out. They're a travesty, and to be sincere (genuinely), their act often doesn't hold up worth a bloody hell.

Plus Jim Norton raped a drunk girl in studio and his obscurity has prevented a firm cancelling. That's very sketchy.

Really FAWKIN sketchy, if ya ask me.

G

I don’t really care about opie these days. He’s a tard but a harmless tard (for now!) and Jim is practically off my radar.

But I wholly intend on Count Cumia going down before I die!

Imagine this scenario:

Its hour 2 of a Redbar show...someone in the chat types: "Nana is having a heart attack rn on Twitch, let's raid" and Redbar gives his take in real time up to the moment Nana croaks. Pausing to analyze each facial contortion, cry for help, stagger back to chair, Paramedics arriving...Medics lifting corpse, etc.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
I don't have any interest in what they'll do. I just enjoy listening to old shows and joking about them.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I have no interest for this people anymore and already had very little by the time Fatrick and Logan Lynn became sub favorites.