• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much do you earn?

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Sounds pretty sweet. And I'm guessing part of that money is responsibly being put away into a savings account every month, to back up the pension you're about to receive for having worked a full time job the past few decades?
Even better. I invested my savings into MAGA merchandise and Chinese replica guitars.

Forum Clout
You’re supposed to be earners!

1D56CE8A-221D-425C-A7FD-97CADA0B8D8E.jpeg

Forum Clout
Let me ask you this. If you get a raise or a promotion, do you start looking down on your colleagues who didn't get it? Do you feel kind of jealous and left behind if a colleague gets promoted but you don't?
They forced me to take a promotion to a supervisor position with 12 people under me on my crew because I was the only one qualified even though I didn't want to tell people what to do. I basically just sit in my office watching YouTube for 12 hours a shift and let them run the shift. It turned the crew from the worst to the best in less than 3 months. I'm actually jealous of them because they love me as their boss while my bosses are fucking idiots. I have attempted to downgrade myself 4 times so far and no one will take my position. The only brightside is that this year I'll make a little over six figures. Sorry for the rant but I'm stuck watching mandatory supervisor training videos at the moment and it fucking sucks.

Forum Clout
They forced me to take a promotion to a supervisor position with 12 people under me on my crew because I was the only one qualified even though I didn't want to tell people what to do. I basically just sit in my office watching YouTube for 12 hours a shift and let them run the shift. It turned the crew from the worst to the best in less than 3 months. I'm actually jealous of them because they love me as their boss while my bosses are fucking idiots. I have attempted to downgrade myself 4 times so far and no one will take my position. The only brightside is that this year I'll make a little over six figures. Sorry for the rant but I'm stuck watching mandatory supervisor training videos at the moment and it fucking sucks.

Herd that. I also have sort of a supervisor position, which earns me an extra 3600 dollars a year. I'm not really comfortable telling people what to do, especially when it's someone who's been around a lot longer than I have. At the end of the day I know I'm smarter than everyone else though, so it's only fair.

I try to not call people idiots to their face, but rather say it diplomatically. "I would do it like this" instead of "Do this and that you fucking cunt retard".

Forum Clout
I turned down a 7000 dollar a year promotion about a year ago, because I didn't want to end up being asked to "Tell us a little about yourself" in a big Teams meeting in front of 20 IT system admins and managers. What if I lock up and say something idiotic?

Lately I've been thinking of applying again and having a few drinks before a meeting like that. Just enough to be able to introduce myself smoothly.

G

I turned down a 7000 dollar a year promotion about a year ago, because I didn't want to end up being asked to "Tell us a little about yourself" in a big Teams meeting in front of 20 IT system admins and managers. What if I lock up and say something idiotic?

Lately I've been thinking of applying again and having a few drinks before a meeting like that. Just enough to be able to introduce myself smoothly.
Just write the shit down ahead of time