• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much do you earn?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
$17.25 an hour from Panera Bread.

I don't mean to brag, but when you win two nonconsecutive Employee of the Month awards, then you get paid the big bucks.
Those are some impressive numbers. However...sometimes to be the man.....you gotta beat the man

Edit - just so you know, we fired the guy who turned that into a wrestling tournament. Won't see him no more

Monk

Forum Clout
$150/day to basically do nothing aka substitute "teaching" AP/dual credit/career center classes for the local school districts. All I do is re-write the instructions the regular teacher leaves on the Promethean board(those things are cool, I want to steal one,) take attendance, and read what I wrote on the board to the class. Since I don't have to grade papers or any of that shit, I never have to do anything during the planning period so combining that with lunch break I only cover around 6.5 hours worth of actual classes in a day.