• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much did patrick drink last night?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
5f4ce3afa2204d9bdda263d99e60c797.jpg
Even when out of focus his disgusting "Homer Simpson's mouth" double chin is the most prominent thing about him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im willing to put money that pat was interviewed at least once and none of them aired it. There is no way there is that many news cameras and he doenst try to get on. They probably recognized him from the swatting interviews they did on him and cut him out of the segments.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He isn’t happy he didn’t get free drinks and spent money he probably can’t afford to spend
View attachment 150515
How are these rubes so incensed? They are acting like they had free money taken away from them when it was basically like the made a money line bet on the Bills and then drank the whole game so that bet kept going up. Idiots like this who can't conceive that they could lose are the reason these promotions rake in cash.

I wonder how many people got 86d for bailing on their tab

Last edited:

Forum Clout
He 100% did that - remember he’s never wrong except he’s always wrong. He def switched to the more expensive beers once Rodgers went down - it was in the bag so OPEN BAR, DUDES! Dumb rube fell for a gimmick.

Forum Clout
And the worst part is Pat claims Eagles fans are the worst (most lame sports take possible) because they cheered when Michael Irvin got injured about 30 years ago. Eagles fans are passionate but they didn’t cheer when Reggie White ever got hurt playing for the Packers or McNabb when he went elsewhere. Eagles fans won’t even boo Andy Reid who beat them in the Super Bowl.

Packers fans are about to realize they’ve been spoiled for over 30 years - they had two legendary Hall of Fame QBs from 92 to 2022 give them two super bowls and plenty of winning seasons. Them acting butt hurt like this over Rodgers leaving shows what shitty fans they are - Not even Pats fans acted this way when Brady went to the Bucs. Dumb Pat doesn’t realize a QB going to a new team at the end of their career is common (Montana on the Chiefs, Steve Young on the Ravens, Brett Favre on the Jets / Vikings, Matt Ryan on the Colts, etc)
Philly fans are pretty trash. but then I can't talk since I follow a team whose fans cheered their Own QB being injured and caused a forfeit by pelting the refs with shit

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Theres a bar by me with a great pool table ive gone a few times alone to play and maybe kill a beer but a regular bar? fuck no
Same by where I used to live. Would go Friday on my way home from work play a game or 2 then go home. If I saw people I knew I would drive home and walk the 5 min back.

G

Brothaman, this is the second time in one day that I’ve seen you omit the apostrophe and the “s” of a possessive form of a word.

This is a genuine question, and I do NOT mean this in any kind of pejorative way, but…

are you… black?
images.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
How the fuck does someone wind up on the news as much as he does? I can't believe it's coincidence, but I also have no idea how someone would know that the local news would be at a particular theater or bar for whatever event without someone on the inside telling them. Do they announce they'll be at the star wars premiere at X theater on twitter beforehand or something?