• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much did patrick drink last night?

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
So a local bar in Milwaukee had a promotion where if the jets lose you drink for free. The jets won in overtime so everyone had to pay their tabs. Of course our piggy was there and of course he drove home sloshed endangered the lives of many.
07A2495B-84A0-4707-90F1-CB70BF53D9B7.jpeg
C5FA6747-9D67-4B14-8BC4-C2D7D3673CEA.jpeg

Heres the link to the local coverage if you have the time to do some pigspotting.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
So a local bar in Milwaukee had a promotion where if the jets lose you drink for free. The jets won in overtime so everyone had to pay their tabs. Of course our piggy was there and of course he drove home sloshed endangered the lives of many.
View attachment 150500View attachment 150501

Heres the link to the local coverage if you have the time to do some pigspotting.
1694532707379.png

Confirmed pig spotting (his stupid ring):
1694532798183.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH you know fatso ran up a tab
I could see myself going to some gimmick like this when I was in college / early 20s but at 43? Christ that’s just all kinds of sad. If they did something like this near me I’d laugh about it but never would I go - especially for a Monday night game. Guess when you’re an unemployed bum leaching off others you have a different mindset.