How many times have you been the man depicted in this image.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
1715877404557374.png

G

a man who spams photos of nikocado avocado's spread arsehole and literal shit eaters lives rent free in your head, meanwhile no one here is bothered by the shitskin in a goku wig
It's the other way around...I'm a sasster's bitter pill. And you are a pillow biting faggot. Your hostile gay mafia tactics wont change the fact you are a homo and fit in well here with the other anonymous degenerates.

TorpidSloth

The worst is when the ass crack has like that pink line running up, and you turn him her around for doggy and there is a horrible b.o. /musky/faint scent of shit smell that every fat bitch has.
And then you turn her over thinking it’ll be better in mish but it’s like fucking a bucket of water.
So you start jackhammering to try and cum but to no avail, you're soaked in sweat, you tell her to blow you, but by that point it feels like your dick is covered in numbing agent, so you say some shit about waking up early and as you’re putting your clothes on , she is laying down in that half-covered up with a blanket pose with a stupid face like she’s ingrid berman in casablanca, longing for more.
….They aren’t people.
That's why you always make a chubby chick shower before. Preferably get in with her and make sure she gives her ass crack a good scrubbing.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I'm at the point where I just count the women I actually wanted to fuck and leave out these nasty fat bitches and their sour stinking pussies. If it wasn't for jim beam compelling me to hump a thimble's worth of limp rope into a wet spot, the number would probably be 2 at most, and just because they were nice people.

G

I could never stoop that low; it would irreparably demolish my self-respect. I'm actually quite proud over the quality of women I've slept with over the years, so shagging a fatty would only put one giant, rotund shadow over that pride
I actually feel raped having fucked fat chicks. They raped me. I was fucking one in 2022 when i was depressed and drinking a lot, so i wasnt in the right state of mind. She raped me. I dont like rape.

Boqqie McFarlane

Multifacted, Beautiful, and Quaint
I'm at the point where I just count the women I actually wanted to fuck and leave out these nasty fat bitches and their sour stinking pussies. If it wasn't for jim beam compelling me to hump a thimble's worth of limp rope into a wet spot, the number would probably be 2 at most, and just because they were nice people.
Okay so whats the real number