• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many times have you been arrested?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
On topic: Never been arrested, probably should have been. I typed out a long story about a close call, but then I realized this isn't the "talk about the times you didn't get arrested" thread. Nice needless exposition, stupid.
You can still post it. No management, no rules, MY SHOW!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
You can still post it. No management, no rules, MY SHOW!
Okay, here's the time I almost got sent to prison:
~2004(?) going camping with friends. One of them decides to steal two pistols from his grandpa for the trip: a .38 snubby and a Browning Hi-Power. We get to the spot, set up tents and start getting wasted. Old codger who lives nearby comes along and warns us about mountain lions. Night falls, and that old faggot's scare tactics worked on us. The guy keeps the revolver on him and gives me the 9mm.
Then the cops show up. I guess that ornery old bastard called them and reported kids getting drunk in the woods, so we're all questioned and they confiscate our liquor and weed and leave. I was strunk off my ass talking to a cop with a loaded 9mm stuffed into my belt, barely covered by the bottom of my jacket. I nearly shot a housecat later that night. Good times.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Okay, here's the time I almost got sent to prison:
~2004(?) going camping with friends. One of them decides to steal two pistols from his grandpa for the trip: a .38 snubby and a Browning Hi-Power. We get to the spot, set up tents and start getting wasted. Old codger who lives nearby comes along and warns us about mountain lions. Night falls, and that old faggot's scare tactics worked on us. The guy keeps the revolver on him and gives me the 9mm.
Then the cops show up. I guess that ornery old bastard called them and reported kids getting drunk in the woods, so we're all questioned and they confiscate our liquor and weed and leave. I was strunk off my ass talking to a cop with a loaded 9mm stuffed into my belt, barely covered by the bottom of my jacket. I nearly shot a housecat later that night. Good times.
ah just boys being boys, and causing mischief....