• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you idiots have ever dyed your hair?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
World Baseball Classic. Baseball even that happens every few years from different teams over the world. Japan won it again, for the 3rd time, this year beating out team USA.

Puerto Rico has a very talented team (naturally) and the past couple appearances in the series almost all of them blonde their hair.

Fans do it as well. The island supposedly had a blonde dye shortage from it as well.

puerto-rico-dugout-2017-wbc.jpg
I'm suprised the Puerto Ricans weren't caught napping on the bases.

Get it, because they're lazy as fuck.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
World Baseball Classic. Baseball event that happens every few years from different teams over the world. Japan won it again, for the 3rd time, this year beating out team USA.

Puerto Rico has a very talented team (naturally) and the past couple appearances in the series almost all of them blonde their hair.

Fans do it as well. The island supposedly had a blonde dye shortage from it as well.

puerto-rico-dugout-2017-wbc.jpg
How did Israel do? I remember the thread about them having a historic loss

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
How did Israel do? I remember the thread about them having a historic loss
They only beat Nicaragua (who were a new addition this year) and got the shit beat out of them by PR, DR, and Venezuela. Outscored 25-1 against those 3.

Serves them right for celebrating their victory over Nicaragua initially.

I think even team Czech Republic did better than Israel and 98% of their team weren't even proper professionals.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
My hair turns blonde when I spend a lot of time in the sun over the summer. In like 7th grade I came back to school with blonde hair and the girls all thought I dyed it. I swore to god I didnt but they wouldn’t believe me and I was embarrassed.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Once a group of us put sun in or whatever it is called in our hair. My jet black hair meant it didn't really show up but all my pals looked ginger for a couple of weeks.

The ringleader of that idea ended up in jail for kidnapping a jeweler and taking him to his shop to steal stuff. Left a crowbar there and they got his DNA.

Not the smartest of lads

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
In high school the whole soccer team decided to bleach our hair blonde for the state playoffs, and then the other team showed up and they had also bleached their hair for the game. One kid on our team didn't was too cool to dye his hair, so the coach benched him for the whole game.

It was so gay that it made the local paper.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Twice I did the Cody Rhodes bleached blonde look. The first time I did it all the girls were "omg why did you permanently dye your hair loser". The second time cute bitches were legitimately throwing themselves at me. I regret not completing the trilogy and doing it a third time Senior year for Halloween.