• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of ya’ll have tattoos?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I have a tattoo that was given to me when a guy was giving tattoos to some Kings and I was offered one. Didn't cost me anything and the guy wasn't some hack, he was a tattoo artist who did one of David Ortiz tattoos which is neat.

Forum Clout
All women with tattoos should be put against the wall.
Back in the 00s, I worked with this really cute girl, who was in her early 20s and firmly in the girl tattoo demographic. One day we were talking and she mentioned how she was planning on getting a tattoo on her ankle, a rose surrounded by thorns. And I said "oh, because you're beautiful like a rose, but prickly, thorny and dangerous too. THAT'S not a cliché or anything". She got all mad, but she didn't get the tattoo. The way I see it, she owes me, as now she's probably 42-43 and would look like a real dolt with that shitty tattoo on her leg.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
only a few...

Screenshot_20230510-223316.png