• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many mcdonalds does it take for you to realize they're always going to place the cheese on the burger fucked up?

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
The McDonalds near me got rid of most workers so you can use the same touch screen as every fat slob before you. They made the drive-thru longer to discourage even entering the place but the entrance is in the middle of the car park anyway so it means some asshole desperate not to lose their spot blocks everyone trying to park or leave. They removed all the greenery around the store (I ain't calling it a restaurant) but it's still covered in their own garbage. It's clear every other business using the same main car park hates them. A large chunk of the economy requires fat loser fucks. They must breed faster than they die of heart disease.

tenor.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The McDonalds near me got rid of most workers so you can use the same touch screen as every fat slob before you. They made the drive-thru longer to discourage even entering the place but the entrance is in the middle of the car park anyway so it means some asshole desperate not to lose their spot blocks everyone trying to park or leave. They removed all the greenery around the store (I ain't calling it a restaurant) but it's still covered in their own garbage. It's clear every other business using the same main car park hates them. A large chunk of the economy requires fat loser fucks. They must breed faster than they die of heart disease.

tenor.gif
The Dairy Queen in my town has a very tiny drive thru and only in the last couple summers of it being open since I was a kid people have been lining up down the busy road for the drive thru instead of just going in. The road is for driving. It's not part of the fucking drive thru. You have to get in the oncoming lane to get around them. Every time I've had to sit and wait to get around the fucking idiots I lay on the horn the entire time and then I flip all the fat fucks and their stupid kids off as I drive by. Am I in a rush? No. It's the principle of the fucking thing. Don't be in the way. Especially my way. It bothers me.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
who the fuck gets the filet o fish? Just get the quarterpounder with cheese like a proper man.

edit : what is it with you and always getting fucked with fish as food?
The filet o fish is my favorite thing at McDonald’s, followed by the sausage and egg McMuffin. Those are the only two things I ever get when I drop in 2-3 times a year.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
The Dairy Queen in my town has a very tiny drive thru and only in the last couple summers of it being open since I was a kid people have been lining up down the busy road for the drive thru instead of just going in. The road is for driving. It's not part of the fucking drive thru. You have to get in the oncoming lane to get around them. Every time I've had to sit and wait to get around the fucking idiots I lay on the horn the entire time and then I flip all the fat fucks and their stupid kids off as I drive by. Am I in a rush? No. It's the principle of the fucking thing. Don't be in the way. Especially my way. It bothers me.
They'd be the first to complain if you used the drive-thru to park and txt your boo. You're a saint among men.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I just remembered, the last time I got a McDouble it tasted like they dumped like a prank amount of salt on the thing and I'm getting fired the fuck up thinking about it. Little cocksuckers.
The McDouble is for FAGGOTS! It’s only got one slice of cheese. Spring for the double cheeseburger. It’s got two.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
In n Out causes this as well in Southern California. I fucking hate it

Forum Clout

tenor.gif
I love the self check machine, most people are confused boomers and I'll walk into a store and order way faster

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I love the self check machine, most people are confused boomers and I'll walk into a store and order way faster
I remember some show doing an episode on the McDonalds touch screens, and they were CAKED in fecal bacteria. More than any other place, but that’s probably due to popularity. Wash your hands before you eat that goy slop, yo!

G

McDonald's here isn't too bad because it's just friendly white kids working there, all secure in the knowledge that it's a temporary gig for them. The food is obviously shit, but it's "fresh" and actually looks like the pictures. They got rid of the filet o fish years ago though as I guess no one ordered it. I've never tried one. Double cheese eats pretty good and sausage egg mcmuffin rules. I would never eat McDonald's in the UK, US or anywhere else where a zoo beast is preparing it

Forum Clout
I hate to admit this but I used to eat McDonalds at least 3 days a week, probably more, just out of convenience, and they have surprisingly good vegan and vegetarian options. I've gotten the fillet of fish like once and went "no, this is shit"
Weak ass cornball. Fillet O Fish is S tier and you're a foodcel if you disagree

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
what exactly is their cheese placement policy? Are they tossing it on? Required to wear blindfold? I dunno I'm just riffin
Yeah. It's staffed by retarded people who don't have a stake in the cheese placement of the burger, and most often frequented by people who could also be described the same way. Call the news and let them know.