• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many mcdonalds does it take for you to realize they're always going to place the cheese on the burger fucked up?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I hate to admit this but I used to eat McDonalds at least 3 days a week, probably more, just out of convenience, and they have surprisingly good vegan and vegetarian options. I've gotten the fillet of fish like once and went "no, this is shit"
I enjoy it, genuinely. I don't get the fawkin' hate

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
who the fuck gets the filet o fish? Just get the quarterpounder with cheese like a proper man.

edit : what is it with you and always getting fucked with fish as food?
The Filet O Fish is the most underrated McDonald's item, I don't care what anyone says. The Filet O Fish USED TO BE gross but is no longer gross, it's like real decent fish now, it's not mashed fish eyes pressed together anymore.

What do you get at McDonald's? McNuggets like a basic ass bitch? You probably get sweet and sour sauce too like a BASIC ASS BITCH. IF YOU'RE GONNA EAT MCNUGGETS LIKE A FUCKING CHILD YOU GOTTA GO ALL THE FUCKING WAY AND DIP THAT SHIT IN FUCKING HONEY. SORRY THEY DON'T SERVE FUCKING CABBAGE AND ROCK SOUP AT MCDONALD'S LIKE OLD COUNTRY. YOU GOPNIK! YOU FUCKING GOPNIK! GOPNIK! GOPNIK! GOPNIK!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The Filet O Fish is the most underrated McDonald's item, I don't care what anyone says. The Filet O Fish USED TO BE gross but is no longer gross, it's like real decent fish now, it's not mashed fish eyes pressed together anymore.

What do you get at McDonald's? McNuggets like a basic ass bitch? You probably get sweet and sour sauce too like a BASIC ASS BITCH. IF YOU'RE GONNA EAT MCNUGGETS LIKE A FUCKING CHILD YOU GOTTA GO ALL THE FUCKING WAY AND DIP THAT SHIT IN FUCKING HONEY. SORRY THEY DON'T SERVE FUCKING CABBAGE AND ROCK SOUP AT MCDONALD'S LIKE OLD COUNTRY. YOU GOPNIK! YOU FUCKING GOPNIK! GOPNIK! GOPNIK! GOPNIK!
He already said he gets the QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I enjoy it, genuinely. I don't get the fawkin' hate
Stay in school and mind your mom and pop, sport.

39953.jpg

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout

Why not eat at a real seafood restaurant like a non poor?