• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many hours of O&A has Patrick watched trying to understand da bits?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Some of you fellas need to relisten to his wording on Strictly Stalking. From the autogenerated closed captions obviously.

especially through the opium anthony
51:21
show which you know i never listened to
51:23
very much of it i had never heard of it
51:24
before any of this came on but then
51:26
of course i got interested and listened
51:27
to some uh you know
51:29
some of the old episodes and they're
51:32
terrible i mean just
51:33
just awful

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Some of you fellas need to relisten to his wording on Strictly Stalking. From the autogenerated closed captions obviously.

especially through the opium anthony
51:21
show which you know i never listened to
51:23
very much of it i had never heard of it
51:24
before any of this came on but then
51:26
of course i got interested and listened
51:27
to some uh you know
51:29
some of the old episodes and they're
51:32
terrible i mean just
51:33
just awful
So he agrees with us on one thing

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
They werent that famous. If you didn’t live in NY or Boston area it’s conceivable for someone to not really know them.
It's even worse outside of North America. They were complete nobodies despite show regulars like CK and Bill Burr being as popular here as they were in the US. I'm betting most non-American brothermen accidentally stumbled upon da show by browsing youtube vids of comedians they like.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Growing up in the South/Appalachia, I only knew about O&A because of clips that made it online. Everything was Bob & Tom or John Boy & Billy down here. Thanks, Steve C., and sorry that Anthony shielded Danny so he wouldn't rat about his drug use and molesting tweens.