• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many hours of O&A has Patrick watched trying to understand da bits?

G

I remembering him mentioning O&A on his Strictly Stalking appearance briefly. He had a boomer level understanding and referred to them as shock jocks.

How the fuck are you the age he is and not aware of O&A? Fat idiot.
They werent that famous. If you didn’t live in NY or Boston area it’s conceivable for someone to not really know them.

I was only vaguely aware of who they were before I got XM back in the day.

G

They werent that famous. If you didn’t live in NY or Boston area it’s conceivable for someone to not really know them.

I was only vaguely aware of who they were before I got XM back in the day.
I had never heard of OnA. I had XM and I was on a long drive and they were playing the shows with Patrice and the Mel Gibson tapes and that's what got me into them.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I remembering him mentioning O&A on his Strictly Stalking appearance briefly. He had a boomer level understanding and referred to them as shock jocks.

They’re very regional. In Chicagoland they’re complete unknowns and Mancow is bigger.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
They were mostly famous for the Sex for Sam thing. I’ve met people who had never heard any of the show but had heard of them because of that.

They genuinely (I’d tell you if I was lying) seemed like big stars growing up in NYC. They had national syndication and they were number one in men 18-34 but the only people I know in real life who ever listened are from NY/NJ and Boston. Pig is too ignorant of technology and too much of a hillbilly retard in general to have ever found or liked the show.

EraGodless

Forum Clout

They were pretty much non-existent in the South. Very possible for a lot of people to have no idea who they fuck they are--

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
As far as Pat knowing about O&A, a few interesting comments were made in this thread about his knowledge of mid-2000's Bill Burr and Lewis Black: