• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many Food selfies has Patrick tweeted?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I'm currently a 5 on the Tomlinson shit chart. I could use a bit more fibre.

shit chart.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
There is a lot.

Setting aside the fact that I hate Pat, these are all horrible and look disgusting. Which makes sense, because he's a tasteless, fat, cultureless rube who shovels trash into his big fat face at every meal. But this photo in particular is insane. Is this a "take" on a Bloody Mary ? A slider (fried chicken? chicken fried steak?), jumbo shrimp, clogged with oversized vegetables, and the Bloody Mary doesn't even look right? Way too translucent, no visible spice, no viscosity. What a fucking abomination. How do you even drink this thing? Were they short on dishes or something?

Forum Clout
I never realized just how many useless pictures of food he's taken until this thread. I'll never get over the breakfast corn with spinach leaves and peanut buttered toast with what looks like a fried egg. The thought of trying to eat that is fawkin disgusting. Speaking of disgusting, the grossest pic is the one of the mound of yellow rice next to what looks like a slimey skinned hamster steak.

G

I had an idea for a video but unfortunately i only have his Burnt Wellington ones saved.

None of the bar ones, not racism-ending chinese, not the european meatloaf bologna, none of his horrible homemade meals
help a brotherman out if you can
Again, "racism ending Chinese food"? AMAZING band name.

Making fun of Patrick comes up with the best band names ever. That one's just as good as "Struggling Buffet"