• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many Food selfies has Patrick tweeted?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The canned corn kernals as part of his weight loss breakfast plan will never not get this nigga right in the ribs.

Also, what sort of microbrain takes pictures of two corndogs on a plate to share with people? Look I warmed up this junk food!
So he was actually trying to lose weight then when it didn't work he said screw it and pretended he wasn't overweight?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
1645647743208.png

All joking aside, what is that?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I've only taken a picture of food once in my life and I felt like such a fag I wanted to kill myself. It was when I got ribs at BB Kings restaurant in Memphis.

A special occasion at a noteworthy or novel place, I don't think it's the end of the world if you're taking a picture. FOR YOURSELF. Hey, I'd like to remember that meal some day when I'm looking through the photos from this trip. That, I get.

Hey look at me, I warmed up some corndogs or got gypped by a Paki who sold me some of the worst Indian food you can get from a can? Fucking embarrassing.