• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many actual friends does Patrick have?

G

Reminder: Pat claimed that not only did a Japanese WWII veteran apologize to him for the attack on Pearl Harbor, but that Patrick also became good friends with his grandson and they kept in touch for many years.
I wouldn’t befriend a slant but that first part seems pretty neat-o if you ask me. Apologize you fucking gooks.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Blappy exists. There's plenty of photos of him. I don't think he's Pat's friend, though. I think he was just also there at the conventions they would go to. Even in that story where Pat said that the Canadian flag had an oak leaf on it--which Pat wrote--it sounded like Blappy hated him.
yea friends bust each other's balls but they don't get up in a guys face and yell at them like that, that would jut be over the top. Granted blappy sounds like a short autist goof who thinks that's what a cool guy does. before he became radioactive though he didn't even have many friends. He just considered anyone he knew casually as a friend, like people at conventions, bartenders, etc.

Honoria

Forum Clout
Paul wasn't even following Pat back on BlueSky!

Capture.PNG

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Paul wasn't even following Pat back on BlueSky!

View attachment 180756

He’s trying to be playful but really he is just bullying weak-willed Uncle Paul. I bet Paul had a flicker of rage emerge in his belly only to be extinguished by his overwhelming cowardice as he sighed and followed the fat fuck back.

Even Pat can’t help but bully that wimp.

eggfella

Forum Clout
MM Shite counts as a friend whenever she’s able to rouse herself from a fatigue spell brought on from huffing cat shit and bean dip hangovers